A New Year brings an opportunity for choir members old and new, and a new way for weekly virtual choral gathering and singing!
Registration is now open! New, current and former members welcome.
DATES: 7:00–8:30pm each Wednesday. Starts January 6th to March 31st via Zoom
NEW Choral Gathering/Singing Format:
Developed in response to members’ feedback from our Fall Session:
Susan Skinner, our conductor, will design 12 weekly Music/Themes — one for each week – to interest all ages of our choir. Possible examples: Beatles week, Irish Songs week (Danny Boy…), Love songs around Valentines, etc.
WEEKLY FORMAT will include 4 parts:
1. socializing time
2. vocal technique
3. a brief learning about the genre/style of that week’s chosen music
4. singalong style to full backtrack for approx. 6 songs per week. The schedule and words for each week’s chosen music will be provided in advance to registrants.
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Complete the Registration Form on our website: https://kelownacommunitychorus.com/
2. Members who paid in September for both Fall & Winter/Spring Sessions are registered, but we ask that:
all members please complete the Registration Form.
3. Pay Registration Fee: $50.00 accepted by:
a) E-transfer to: firstname.lastname@example.org; or
b) Cheque payable to: “Kelowna Community Chorus Society” and sent to:
1837 Olympus Way, West Kelowna, BC V1W 3H9
4. Registration deadline is Wednesday, January 13, 2021.
We look forward to seeing you on our virtual singing journey!